Hello all

nurkslo

I have been coming here for a few days after scouring the internet for answers as to why I am not getting the speeds I am paying for. I haven't found the answers I am looking for yet but this is a very cool and informative site. I know bit about computers but not as much as I would like. Most of the other sites I have visited are quick to call someone a "NOOB" if they ask a question. So far, out of all of the threads I have visited, I have not seen that behavior here. I am glad I found this site :cheesy:

I have been coming here for a few days after scouring the internet for answers as to why I am not getting the speeds I am paying for. I haven't found the answers I am looking for yet but this is a very cool and informative site. I know bit about computers but not as much as I would like. Most of the other sites I have visited are quick to call someone a "NOOB" if they ask a question. So far, out of all of the threads I have visited, I have not seen that behavior here. I am glad I found this site :cheesy:

Welcome to the site! I'm glad you found it too! Nobody throws the word noob out around here 'cause they know I'll slap them. I feel that people should be made to feel stupid when they're just trying to learn something. So never be afraid to post up your questions here.

I'm glad you enjoy my site... tell your friends ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest leonardyuri

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here as well and hope to be a good participant and follower of this forum. A friend told me that it's really interesting to be part of this site that's why I signed up and I'm looking forward to be active in this forum particularly in some topics that interests me most. Thanks. Hope I'm welcome!

• 2 weeks later...