2. 2. What games do you play? (PC Only)

• Crysis 1/2
    • Bad Company 2
    • Mass Effect 1/2
    • GTA IV
    • Modern Warfare 1/2
    • Battlefield (Play4Free)
    • Nothing

How many people here actually play online games? If you do, please post and state which ones you play. (PC Only)

I do.

Portal 1/2

GTA IV

Minecraft

Mass Effect 2

Bad Company 2

Crysis 2

F.E.A.R. 3

METRO 2033

Battlefield (Play4Free)

You can find me on steam. (EBrown8534) I also let my youngest brother play my steam so it may not be me all the time.

Thanks,

EBrown

Oh, nice.

Is APB actually any good?

And sweet Alucard!

Thanks,

EBrown

yeah the beta starts on the 29th! and uh it was really good i haven't been playing it much lately because its over run with hackers but because they only account names and not hardware the hackers just create new accounts and away they go. if there were no hackers the game would be amazing like it was back before it became a F2P

yeah the beta starts on the 29th! and uh it was really good i haven't been playing it much lately because its over run with hackers but because they only account names and not hardware the hackers just create new accounts and away they go. if there were no hackers the game would be amazing like it was back before it became a F2P

Ah. I think I'll stick to my Crysis 2 for the time being.

Thanks,

EBrown

you could always try out for the open beta its on oct 2nd i believe for BF3

Like I told JP today, I refuse to play Beta's, Alpha's, and pre-release testing phase because I don't want to spoil the game for myself. I will wait until October 25, 2011 to play Battlefield 3. :P

Thanks,

EBrown

Lol I like to be a part of the development of the game betas are fun for me

I really would rather see the finished product. I don't disown, nor condone beta's, but I REFUSE to participate in them. :P

You guy's are going to make me ( out of reading it every day ) break out half life 2 again lol

Did they come out with HL3 ?

Not really. Portal and Portal 2 were the next installments of Valve creations.

Thanks,

EBrown

the BF3 beta is almost over, its been awesome so far there are some serious issues but they're on the getting fixed for full version list so i can't wait to get it

Sweet! I can't wait until it actually comes out. (The serious issues is another reason I don't do beta's. Gives you a false feeling. Lol)

Thanks,

EBrown

I've played a lot of Online Games, but right now, only one truly matters. Currently a Dota 2 beta tester. =] Add me on Steam, briann182.

Great opportunity for you to share your experience on DOTA 2

If you would not mind elaborating on the game whatever you can, if you have enough information then I think we can start a new thread in the online game section for it.

Great opportunity for you to share your experience on DOTA 2

If you would not mind elaborating on the game whatever you can, if you have enough information then I think we can start a new thread in the online game section for it.

Yeah we can start a new thread for it. Right now not all the Heroes are on Dota 2 yet. Update is every Thursday and after the update they release a Hero or 2. Latest Hero to be released was Alchemist. Not much players on Dota 2 beta, so matchmaking can take around 5 - 10 minutes. There are server problems from time to time as it would suddenly lag in the middle of the game for no reason. But it does look very promising now.

If you guys like dota do either of you play LoL?

Wish I would take more time to play games. I hit a few up here and then. Iv'e been supporting minecraft for a while. Thinking of getting a local server up for it. Started it a while back and here it sits warmin up the room lol

Recently started playing Skyrim. It's not as great as people have been making it out to be.

I'll post more information as I get into it.

So far I have gotten through Riverwood, when you meet the blacksmith guy and whatnot, and I have gotten to the Jarl and acquired the quest from him.

The leveling system seems much more efficient than that of most games. You don't actually advance in your true level until your skills are leveled to a certain composite, it would seem.

The skills tree is of an extremely powerful structure. Each skill has a "constellation" shape associated with it, and the shape is the tree of which you can use your skill points to advance your abilities in each skill.

Will post some videos, screenshots and the sort in a new topic later.

Thanks,

EBrown