man...

TriRan

I see why you titled this "Man..." -- that's exactly what I thought, "Man, I want that!"

One day my friend... one day.

If it was available here I'd pay the $350 and get it for sure. That would totally be worth it. 1000Mbps, at home... damn.

I see why you titled this "Man..." -- that's exactly what I thought, "Man, I want that!"

One day my friend... one day.

If it was available here I'd pay the $350 and get it for sure. That would totally be worth it. 1000Mbps, at home... damn.

lol i know! heck! i'd even split it with my neighbors i doubt they would even utilize 10% btw it's symmetrical *drools more*

lol i know! heck! i'd even split it with my neighbors i doubt they would even utilize 10% btw it's symmetrical *drools more*

Seriously, but I would bet you a thousand bucks that would violate your contract. Would be awesome though, open a neighborhood WiFi and charge people... get a free GigE connection out of it. ... too bad you'd be sued if the provider ever found out. That's why they have business class... and charge out the ass for it.

Seriously, but I would bet you a thousand bucks that would violate your contract. Would be awesome though, open a neighborhood WiFi and charge people... get a free GigE connection out of it. ... too bad you'd be sued if the provider ever found out. That's why they have business class... and charge out the ass for it.

lol it probably would but gosh if it was even available i'd have no problem paying for symmetrical 100Mbps that they offer for only 50 dollars more than we pay now

Well now I'm sure we could work something out, say if I get the job I could let you hold the console cable for a minute, or even adjust the cable routing equipment to make sure everything is running in a straight line

geezus I gotta hit that sack I'm delirious :laugh:

haha i always comment when people say that! dude that sounds painful! are you really sure you want to be hitting it? :P