Dude111

A proposal to gut the Freedom of Information Act!

We are the government and we are here to hide.

A proposed rule to the Freedom of Information Act would allow federal agencies to tell people requesting certain law-enforcement or national security documents that records don’t exist – even when they do.

Under current FOIA practice, the government may withhold information and issue what’s known as a Glomar denial that says it can neither confirm nor deny the existence of records. [more]

Police state getting CLOSER AND CLOSER!!

I read about this the other day, and I ask myself , whats so new about this bill ? Area 51 doesn't officially exist , watergate tapes didn't exist, so many papers " don't exist "

The gov is preparing us for future reference. In other words , if you ask in the future , you may be subject to scrutiny, why are you asking , who are you involved with , why do you want this information , what will you do with this information , ect...

Police state ? Thats long past as well, were watched at every corner , there cameras on every light pole / stop light ect even when there's no human around , recording everything we do. Onstar in the car , satellite tracking your moves , credit cards that log where you purchased something at an exact time , cell phones w/ GPS tracking your every step and who you talk to and when, chips in drivers license , even the older magnetic strip on the license holds all your information.

Re education camps coming ? They have been here for some time now , prisons ? Hello ? If you cannot be re educated and or do something a group of your peers deems worthy , your life will be ended.

Nothing like feeding the monkey after he's already had his meal.