nanobot

Battlefield 3 Release

So umm, yeah. Battlefield 3 released yesterday. (Been playing it today, and it's freaking sweet.)

I would like to note, however, that there is an issue with the Going Hunting mission, at the end where you have to kill the runners, you'll just have to try it several ways to make it work. (At least on PC.)

So far I am on Operation Guillotine, and it's a pretty good game.

Going to kick ass on Easy, then go to hard.

Thanks,

EBrown

So umm, yeah. Battlefield 3 released yesterday. (Been playing it today, and it's freaking sweet.)

I would like to note, however, that there is an issue with the Going Hunting mission, at the end where you have to kill the runners, you'll just have to try it several ways to make it work. (At least on PC.)

So far I am on Operation Guillotine, and it's a pretty good game.

Going to kick ass on Easy, then go to hard.

Thanks,

EBrown

i too have been playing it! look me up my tag is clikclik... i've already beat almost all the campaign and have beat all the coop on hard

i too have been playing it! look me up my tag is clikclik... i've already beat almost all the campaign and have beat all the coop on hard

Sent you a friend request.

So far I have beaten the campaign (freaking amazing by the way, I only thought one level was relatively repetitive). I haven't yet done Co-Op. (Mostly because I don't trust the Public Match-Make option.)

My multiplayer isn't doing as good as I would like, probably due to my crap internet.

Thanks,

EBrown

been playing the ps3 version, beat the campaign and barely scratched the surface of multiplayer. about to hit level 3 lol. i played the hell out of the beta though, was sweet. anyone else playing on ps3?

on a side note, just finished uncharted 3 as well, damn good series.