How can I get my passwords back?

Celina

I am a Mac user. My problem is I can't login to all my game account, and it just popped up the wrong passwords. That is too strange as I am 100% sure that I have never changed my passwords before. I suspect that my mom did this as she always harp on me that I spend too much time playing games. I even saw her browsing these Mac Keylogger and Mac Spy webpages. Plz, how I can get my passwords back if all my account info has been changed.

I am a Mac user. My problem is I can't login to all my game account, and it just popped up the wrong passwords. That is too strange as I am 100% sure that I have never changed my passwords before. I suspect that my mom did this as she always harp on me that I spend too much time playing games. I even saw her browsing these Mac Keylogger and Mac Spy webpages. Plz, how I can get my passwords back if all my account info has been changed.

Dang, that sucks.

Well, you bring up key-logging. If you think that's possible, you may be screwed. If your Mom has been logging your keystrokes and she's gone in and changed your passwords you should be able to do a password request from the place you're trying to log into. Unless she was smart enough to also change the email address and other account information needed to reset the password... then, well... maybe start up some new games because she's got you in 'check' with that one... 'check mate' if she supplied the credit card info used to pay for membership (e.g. World of Warcraft).

I feel sorry for you. That sucks that your Mom doesn't trust you. If she did log your keystrokes like that, SHAME ON HER! Seriously, I don't care if she's your parent. It violates your privacy! And I don't care how young you are, if you're old enough to use a computer you're old enough to have computer privacy.

Parents... Block sites or keywords if you have to but DON'T LOG YOUR KIDS. Give them the same respect with their computer usage as you would with a diary. ... if the kid can't be trusted on the computer, take it away... but DON'T violate their trust by logging keystrokes.