Did not intend to create this profile....

Guest str8jktmn

As the title says, I did not intend to create this profile. Please delete this profile.

Sure, I can delete your profile... but you'll lose your account in the process. It's part of having an account here. Out of 80,000 registrations, you're the only person that's ever complained about that. I'll be happy to honor your request, I just want to make sure you understand that if I remove your profile... it will be a removal of your account.

If you simply don't want that username tied to your TMN account... I can change your username for you, this is what most people do that want complete privacy but also want an account to track results. Also note that your email address isn't visible to the public, only staff and yourself can see that. (maybe that was your concern)

Let me know how you want to proceed.

- CA3LE

Guest str8jktmn

I do not want my name(the one on my birth certificate and Facebook account) attached and/or associated with this account. If this is possible, then I'll keep the account.

I am aware that there is no true privacy on the net, but I don't want my name bouncing around out there if I can help it.

I do not want my name(the one on my birth certificate and Facebook account) attached and/or associated with this account. If this is possible, then I'll keep the account.

I am aware that there is no true privacy on the net, but I don't want my name bouncing around out there if I can help it.

As long as your real name isn't "str8jktmn" you're fine. I care about your privacy as much as you do... https://testmy.net/legal/privacy.php

cheers!

- CA3LE

• 7 months later...
Guest Delete This

Could you please delete my account? I could not find a way to delete or cancel my account anywhere - kind of silly if you asked me. I understand I could easily change my username, but I simply do not want an account - it's akin to having an empty banking account (added useless clutter) that I'm trying to close.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

hello, I signed up here by using facebook, but as discussed above, I also dont want my real name to bounce around the net either, so I'd be happy if you could have a separate username for me;

cst1992 is preferable.

Also after that please delete this post.

I took care of this for you... if you don't mind I'd like to keep the post. It may help someone with the same issue find this topic in the future because of the keywords it contains.

-D