starship_troopers

payday the heist (ps3)

anyone play this? im like reputation 20 (havent played much) but really want to get a group of people i actually trust to play the game and not just run around screwing up the missions lmao.

anyone out there with a psn who plays this?

trust me, if i had a pc that could perform at high settings for 99% of shooters, i would use it...but im a ps3 person and have only a laptop with a nvidia geforce 230m. lol. cant handle much anymore.

The differences are wide, I used to build and tweak x86 machines just for gaming. PC gaming blows any console Iv'e ever seen out of the water.

The mac has 256MB GPU memory , but not enough to play most newer games. So the difference between trying to play now with this amount of memory , might be compared to when I added 16 MB EDO RAM to a i486 machine :laugh:

Still have all the good stuffs as well~

post-9745-0-73100400-1325621807_thumb.pn

The differences are wide, I used to build and tweak x86 machines just for gaming. PC gaming blows any console Iv'e ever seen out of the water.

The mac has 256MB GPU memory , but not enough to play most newer games. So the difference between trying to play now with this amount of memory , might be compared to when I added 16 MB EDO RAM to a i486 machine :laugh:

post-9745-0-73100400-1325621807_thumb.pn

lol i don't have anything quite that old but i do have some pc133 laying around to go with my intel celeron 333MHz cpu

Awe hell, I have every intel proc but the second and the fourth I believe, might be wrong , could be the first and third, been a while since i looked at my list. If anyone finds anything old, I'm always looking to add to the collection.

Ive got an old Packard Bell Legend 20cd I'm doing a refurb on right now. Powers up just no OS at the moment. Think I'll start a topic :)

i tweaked settings when i first got this, and hell it maxed out crysis! this laptop has a core 2 duo 2.2ghz 1gb geforce 230m, 4gb ddr3 ram.

but with a corrupted recovery partition and no official restore cd i've found yet, im stuck in a jumbled mess of junk files. even a deep clean with quite a few programs and manual cleaning it still is super slow.

would love to find a restore cd for this thing.

by the way my laptop is a toshiba satellite a505-s6985

got it the day it was released.

i tweaked settings when i first got this, and hell it maxed out crysis! this laptop has a core 2 duo 2.2ghz 1gb geforce 230m, 4gb ddr3 ram.

but with a corrupted recovery partition and no official restore cd i've found yet, im stuck in a jumbled mess of junk files. even a deep clean with quite a few programs and manual cleaning it still is super slow.

would love to find a restore cd for this thing.

by the way my laptop is a toshiba satellite a505-s6985

got it the day it was released.

try creating a new user and using that for a bit... a new user will give you a new user registry fresh and unfragmented... make sure you disable as many non microsoft services as you can and disable startup items see if that helps any

might be compared to when I added 16 MB EDO RAM to a i486 machine :laugh:

attachicon.gifedo-i486.png

I remember drooling over that processor. When I had a 386 sx ... No math coprocessor... 8mb of ram in 2mb sticks that cost a fortune at the time. My favorite chip around that era was the Cyrix 6x86MX, I had the PR-266... Which is actually only 207 MHz but I overclocked mine over 500 MHz and never fried it. Try more than doubling a chips speed with anything on the market today... 'Twas a good chip for its time.

Ryan KEEP that! Or of course I can let it rest with the others here lol I have no idea why I save these things. Maybe it has something to do with just how little time has gone by since we've moved from that to today's 'miniaturization'.

Here's a small handful from the collection, who can tell me what ram this is on the right half of the KB ? Whoever does gets a chico chip cookie :)

Hey ca3le, imagine if I had all this ( and the better part of whats still in the drawer ) back in the day LMAO - a small fortune for sure 

Oh yea, yes I know my desk needs a cleanin' -- I'll get to that, it's a constant battle. 

gallery_1_15_2859927.png