25Mb bonded middle of nowhere kansas - centurylink

I know lots of people bash on century link from them being crooks to over selling their bandwidth capabilities to horrible customer service to this that or the other but I have not really ever had a major problem with them and I live in a town of 900 people in the middle of no place and no stop lights and after upgrading to their new 25mb bonded dsl I couldn't be more happy and I was the first one in my whole county of 20,000 people to get this new service and as far as I know am still the only one. When the tech arrived he had his supervisor with him because they had never installed a bonded servive before,they were here about 2 hours hooking everything up and has pretty much run smoothly ever since.

1712181494.png

1PYNF3h.0hvTdD2.png

I know lots of people bash on century link from them being crooks to over selling their bandwidth capabilities to horrible customer service to this that or the other but I have not really ever had a major problem with them and I live in a town of 900 people in the middle of no place and no stop lights and after upgrading to their new 25mb bonded dsl I couldn't be more happy and I was the first one in my whole county of 20,000 people to get this new service and as far as I know am still the only one. When the tech arrived he had his supervisor with him because they had never installed a bonded servive before,they were here about 2 hours hooking everything up and has pretty much run smoothly ever since.

1712181494.png

1PYNF3h.0hvTdD2.png

Welcome to Testmy.net

i'm glad your satisified with your service! coming from a small town i know how lack of options can really suck glad you got yourself a nice connection even in a small town

Congrats!

~Mark