WOW!!

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

This is pretty intense. A female friend of mine got scalped at work. I kid you not. She worked in a factory. She slipped in some coolant her hair got intangled  in what is best described as a drill on its side. It took her scalp from her eye brows to the back of her neck. No one herd her scream over the sound of all the machines. She never ever passed out. After they got to her and shut the machine off she was still awake. Asked for a smoke. Really not to much pain (shock had set it). Myself being a guy I would of peed my pants and cried like a baby. Its just so sad people who have not spoke to her in many years are calling her like they are long lost friends. Sadly enough its all about the money. Factory acident. Lawsuit. No way I would want the money that way. In fact no way do I want even a dime from that blood money. She will have to wear a wig the rest of her life ( her hair was her life). She gonna need lots and lots of tim time with a pepsi and a shoulder. Im cool with that. Just put in a good word for her if you believe in him. She is gonna need it. Thank you all...........

Guest helloimtim

Thank you all very much. Even though I have been but a small part of this forum it means allot to me. Yes osha fined them huge. Of course in time she will go after the factory. Just sucks having to go through all that then the vultures hit the scene. Her and I have been friends for 15 years. I want nooooo part of that money. I just want my best friend to heal up get better. Her and I have always hung out tons. Drank tons of Pepsi and just talked. I imagine In time we will do tons of that again. I have always hit on her and such. Nothing ever happend and never will. Just a thing I would do. She hates sex so I give her crap about it. Its fun and good for a laugh. I guess I have to wonder If I should hit on her a ton. Maybey that would help her ego and self esteem some. Not sure. Gonna see her sunday. Its gonna be tough. All I know forsure is if she starts crying I am gonna loose it and cry with her. Thanks guys and thank you Cale for giving me a forum just to type this out. Truly helps. Thanks again......Peace.........im out