Anybody Out There?

SlowFreddy

Found this Nice looking site, and thought 'why not', loaded up Pale Moon (firefox) and will be Testing if Browers really make a Difference in Speed of Connection. If anyone has Experience on the Pale Moon browser (firefox) I would like your input, if thats ok with you. thanks for your time.

Windows xp-sp3..sempron.AMD..FIC mb..ram 1gig.. IE 11..pale moon 9.

NVG 510 Motorola ....SB5101 Motorola..

Testing..metrocast.. (cable) 1.5 meg down..from 29512..uploads less than 1 meg..full duplex.

Testing.. Att-uverse.. (2 wire twisted copper)..up-to 18 meg down..from 29512.. (as

Advertized)..upload .92 at ATT speed site...full duplex.

First Test Results: (att) uverse.

:::.. Combined Test Results ..:::

Download Connection:: 13379 Kbps or 13.1 Mbps

Download Test Size:: 10.5 MB or 10752 kB or 11010048 bytes

Download Speed:: 1672 kB/s or 1.6 MB/s

Upload Connection:: 511 Kbps or 0.5 Mbps

Upload Test Size:: 386 kB or 386 kB or 395280 bytes

Upload Speed:: 64 kB/s

Tested At:: http://TestMy.net version:12.2

Test Time:: 2012-02-11 12:37:51 Local Time

Validation:: https://testmy.net/db/Gg3NhCw.OQcbwvk

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.1) Gecko/20120121 Firefox/9.1 PaleMoon/9.1 [!]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LMAO , hey freddy , I decided to post in your anybody out there thread , something to the effect of , reminds me of when we first started playing with CB's ( Citizens Band ) for those lamers.

At the same time , i heard in my head , yea , there are voices ( not really ) , the song i come to see you have posted a vid to lol , Nice :thumbsup:

Must be ESP!... Mud. I listen to Floyd and never get tired of their music. Speaking of CBs, still have a couple for emergency and when I go out on a road trip. Got a little 40 channel and a 80 watt booster, just in case someone nukes the cell towers. I've heard some people do hear voices, and sometimes radio stations in their head. Musta been eating to much coal dust, or those metal braces make tuning in to Floyd Forever (IE radio station guide) easy. :wave: