Home Page

Aggr3

YEA....I agree.....I liked the recent posts at the bottom of the forum page too...maybe that could be a profile option??? :D

I just put it back on there... if even one person is using it then it's needed.... as for the home page I will try to add that back on there while making it fit for resolution smaller than 1024x768  (that's why I removed that little bit.. to make it fit better) ~~ if I can't make it fit you can always see it on the forum home page.

OOOHHHHH  THANK YOU oh great one.... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

It makes it easier for us OLD guys... :haha:

hehe, well thank you for the input... with out you telling me I wouldn't have known... (I got it to fit on the main page too by the way.)

Not to be picky (Don't you just hate when someone starts a sentence with that?) , but did you remove the counter up top that tells how many people are connected? Just curious....

Yeah, I made a few changes that overall speed up the whole site.... That counter wasn't taking too much resources, it really wasn't nessisary anymore.  On the front page you can see a counter that is more accurate than that one was (the other one was not tied into mySQL and my user sessions and was often off by as many as 10 users or more)