So I got to play diablo 3 today.......

ninjageek

I think I got lucky. Lots have played and done everything. By the time I get through most of it, it will be time to play the full version. Still working on getting witch doctor up to level 13, then I have 3 more classes to get up there. Still lots I dont understand, Like the auction house, and other things. So in my case, glad I had to wait. Glad I am getting the head start on the game. Yea I know I will loose everything, but will already have a feel for the game, which class I wanna play, Really like the witch doctor, GF think the doc looks gay, well he does have a doll lol.

Nothing wrong with being gay its all good. No offense meant to anyone,

I think I got lucky. Lots have played and done everything. By the time I get through most of it, it will be time to play the full version. Still working on getting witch doctor up to level 13, then I have 3 more classes to get up there. Still lots I dont understand, Like the auction house, and other things. So in my case, glad I had to wait. Glad I am getting the head start on the game. Yea I know I will loose everything, but will already have a feel for the game, which class I wanna play, Really like the witch doctor, GF think the doc looks gay, well he does have a doll lol.

Nothing wrong with being gay its all good. No offense meant to anyone,

Thats one game I've never played. Is it all online now or do you ned a local program as well ?

And are there that many gays that we need to apologize if we say the word ? As if it automatically will offend someone for saying something they claim ? Really just curious. :laugh:

I have dived deeper into diablo 3. Yes for now you have to be on the Internet to play, in time that MAY change. It seems they really are doing this game right. Trying to make it fun for casual gamers and the hard core guys. I found the beta to be a good time. Played all the characters, found for me the witch doctor, and the Monk will be my 2 main guys. The auction house is kinda cool, you can buy items for real money or in game gold. The items U can buy at the auction house, u will find in the game in time. This is one area I will avoid.

Like the fact that there will be no fights allowed between players while playing the main version, you have to go to a area to do that. So while playing the regular game you dont have to worry about a team mate killing you off. U have four levels, you HAVE to beat them in order, so defeating the normal game opens up the next level with new monsters and new items. So looking forward to the release of this. Can see getting many hours and months, and years of play out of this one game.

As far as the other comment. It seems like everyone has become super sensitive, dont call him a black man, Don't use this or that term anymore. So I just try not to say anything.

Oh....you have to have the game itself installed. Either buy using the disk, or the down loaded version. They send you the maps, and they keep track of your progress. The dungeons are random. Most of the client will be on the cloud. What is on your computer itself, well to be honest. Im just not sure. Its a rather large install. close to 8 gig I believe.