Needing some software........

ninjageek

Been awhile. Sorry. Playing diablo 3. Any Who.........Looking for a MP3 splitter. I have a pretty big file, Its just one big MP3. I want to split it into parts. What It is is a audio book, I can make them with some software I have. It will export the book to audio MP3. Just looking for a way to split it so Its not just one big file. Any Ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Just in case someone wants to know how I do it.

I bought Ice book reader Pro. Paid 100 bucks for lifetime updates. My eyesight is garbage but I do love to read. This program makes it tons easier. I then found a voice her name is "bridget". Amazing. Does not sound like a computer. She has some emotion. She is from voice text. Lets just say google is your friend. Finding her is pretty simple.

Now with her voice installed. and Ice book reader pro, My computer can read to me. With a set of wireless headphones, I can putter around the house, and listen to my books. I can make a audio book for road trips.

Just sharing that in-case someone who reads the forum finds the information usefull. Oh takes about 45 to one hour to make the audio book. TIA for the help and suggestions.

Hey Ninja good to hear from you.

I did a bit of searching , I always look for free software ( free as in open source , and if it is " free " as well all the better.

MP3Split comes with a GNU GPL and claims to split large mp3's or albums into tracks , at your own split points , which would be good for your application. The software is maintained and updated , so give it a try and see what great results you can get.

http://mp3splt.sourc...t_page/home.php

Thanks mud. Software worked ok. Just wish it offered a way to split into equal parts. Like for example 15 equal parts. Seems like the only split it will do is by minutes. Which is ok. Will make it work. Keep my eye open for something else.

They TriRan, Gamer Tag tymothy#1635 . Seems like the game is dying. Or no one is playing public games anymore. Tons of people getting hacked. I have the authenticator, have to use it every time I log in. So far, I been safe.

Have a level 59 monk. On the third act of hell. Need to do some farming, get better armor. Feel free to add me.

i have gotten hacked already luckily i was on when he hacked me so i promptly changed my password

however blizzard told me they could only restore my acc to the day before and it had been my day off so i made a lot of progress that day... all i really lost was 300k gold so i said screw it and just kept it the way it was

i'll add you for sure though

Good discussion. On a related note, I'm looking for software that will do a good job of measuring hard drive speeds both in terms of read/write access times, but also transfer times. That is malware/spyware free of course & is either free to use or minimal cost. Any suggestions most appreciated. Thanks. :)

If I was you. Get the authenticator, 6.50 for the key chain version, OR free application for cell phone. When I purchased the game that was the second thing I did. Hackers are some how getting ahold of LOTS of user names/passwords. Not happy with the way Blizzard is nurfing characters. The patching is silly. They are also nurfing gold drops. Fixing exploits that lets people farm TONS of gold.

At the moment, Kinda stuck which way to go. Seems like I have reached my limit with my monk. Not sure what to do. May start a new character and go again. Hope we get the chance to play together. See ya on the battlefields.

If I was you. Get the authenticator, 6.50 for the key chain version, OR free application for cell phone. When I purchased the game that was the second thing I did. Hackers are some how getting ahold of LOTS of user names/passwords. Not happy with the way Blizzard is nurfing characters. The patching is silly. They are also nurfing gold drops. Fixing exploits that lets people farm TONS of gold.

At the moment, Kinda stuck which way to go. Seems like I have reached my limit with my monk. Not sure what to do. May start a new character and go again. Hope we get the chance to play together. See ya on the battlefields.

i have a couple level 60's thus far the monk seems to be one of the weaker characters atm kinda makes me sad i'm currently enjoying my wizard though and yeah as soon as i got hacked (my first ever time being hacked in a blizzard game) i setup the authenticator on my android phone and it hasn't happened since

Good discussion. On a related note, I'm looking for software that will do a good job of measuring hard drive speeds both in terms of read/write access times, but also transfer times. That is malware/spyware free of course & is either free to use or minimal cost. Any suggestions most appreciated. Thanks. :)

try DiskBench its free there are several places you can download it from it doesn't require an installer or anything its pretty basic but gives the features your looking for

~ Mark

Mark wrote:

try DiskBench its free there are several places you can download it from it doesn't require an installer or anything its pretty basic but gives the features your looking for

~ Mark

Thanks very much, Mark. Looks just like what I was looking for! Appreciate your help, very best regards, jerry :)