Sign in to follow this  
ninjageek

My Diablo 3 rant........

I have given up on the game. I am so frustrated with blizzard, and looking at the diblo 3 forums on blizzard, many are feeling the same way. I have hit them up for a refund, doubt it, see what happens.

The only way to get the great gear you want is to break out the credit card. Cheaters got tons of gold, bought all the great gear, now they are selling it for cash. I am sure blizzard is selling gear as well.

Can't find the good stuff playing the game. The drops you get from monsters are a joke. Find a good farming spot for gold, blizzard fixes it so its not so good. They upped the price to repair your character. If they find a character has skills that are a little bit to good, well they fix it so its not so good anymore.

I refuse to pay cash for digital items. Blizzard could of come out of the mess looking really good. They could of said, We know about the cheaters, the gold farmers, We fixed issues, banned the offenders, Now we reset Everyone back to day one. We fixed the monster drops, so now when you kill a boss, or a tough group of monsters, the gear the drop will be lots better.

Players can now trade more. You got great gear for a wizard, I got great gear for a monk, Lets talk trade. People are quitting the game in droves. They shut down asia servers because of the hacks. They seem to believe on line all the time will fix the cheats, the hacks. They should play call of duty online. Those guys really cheat big time. They will never stop the hacks, cheats, where there is a will there is a way.

Ok im done ranting........sorry......

It's typical (and for me, entirely expected) for a recently released blizzard game to not have the polish (if you can call it that) of a game like D2, which has been out for 12+ years. While I disagree with how blizzard decided to release D3, and therefore will never play it, it is a rather successful game already considering the amount of sales. With the release of the RMAH there was a large ban-wave apparently (which you'll probably decry as being 'too little too late'). A reset makes no sense at this point. For a game of this size, 'fixing' anything is more of an arcane art, and I don't see blizzard getting it more or less right until a few months from now. You complain of cheating, yet also claim blizzard can never stop the cheats.

Rant destroyed? [nerdly]

When I got up today, Good thing I was sitting, Cause I would of fell down. Yesterday, I put in a support ticket and asked for a refund. Figured no way. Had the game to long. Played to much. To my shock, Refund granted. So bye bye blizzard. Hello max payne 3!! Guess my point on the cheating. It destroyed the economy of Diablo. The farmers, bots and such simply bought everything, Then dictated the prices. Sure Blizzard has there own gear on the AH as well.

They simply made this game so you have no choice but to break out the credit card. Thats cool. Im done, Uninstalled it, Got my cash back. Will never blindly buy another blizzard game.

Just a update (like you care lol). After seeing countless diablo 3 threads talking about torchlight, I decided to give it a spin. WOW!! Thats what diablo 3 should of been. Torchlight 2 will be out very very soon. July or Aug, Cool thing, No auction house, they are letting people mod the game, in fact the encourage it, and best of all. 20 bucks. So thats the new game I am going with. Looking at the torchlight forums. TONS of us diablo players are making the switch.