What's up with my speed

Ed Egglefield

first off Welcome to testmy.net Denis.

looking at your history alot of your test results are pretty consistant there are a few slow ones in there though... could you tell us a little more about your connection to better assist you?

what are your advertised speeds? ( the speeds the isp says you should be getting )

what type of internet connection is it? ( dsl, cable, sat, 3G, 4G)

what OS are you running on your pc?

what router / modem do you have?

also i noticed your testing from your ipad so that means wifi

problems can also occur on wifi that are completely seperate from the actual internet connection itself.

~ Mark

post up your test result image

edit: i see that you haven't run any tests go here https://testmy.net/in...-speed-test.php and run a test then post your result

i'm not seeing any test results

He hasn't taken any tests under his username yet... if you click 'Test Results by IP" you can see the tests taken before he signed up. (only mods and admins can do this)

post-2-0-65404300-1339962129.png

When you click that link it converts the IP to the connection ID and forwards you to the correct results. If you share the link back to the forum make sure that you share the URL in the browser address bar NOT the link you click because that contains the users IP address. In this case, the address is https://testmy.net/compID/1604379535977