New to Testmy.net

BinaryOutlaw

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Even i'm new to this community and happy to be a part!!!

Welcome Isabel!

I already know you gonna love it here like the rest of us! :D

I am new to Testmy.net (actually joined 2 weeks ago) and so far I like it a lot. Large file testing really helps me see a more acurate speed thats devoid of my isp's bursting.

Welcome i can see you like, huh? :)

Welcome hope you love it like the rest of us! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody. I am cst1992 and I'm from India.

I live in Nagpur and have BSNL as my ISP.

I have an advertised broadband download speed of 4 Mbps(never ever crossed 2) and upload speed is not mentioned(highest ever achieved was 560 kbps; avg ~30 kbps).

As you can see, I'm WAY dissatisfied with my isp and with good reason(those who know BSNL will get it) but I have no other choices.

That's it for my connection.

As for my personal profile: I'm pursuing a course in Engineering and I like to help people when they are in trouble.

I got very positive vibes here and hope that I'll continue to have this experience.

Thank you all very much.

cst1992

Hello everybody. I am cst1992 and I'm from India.

I live in Nagpur and have BSNL as my ISP.

I have an advertised broadband download speed of 4 Mbps(never ever crossed 2) and upload speed is not mentioned(highest ever achieved was 560 kbps; avg ~30 kbps).

As you can see, I'm WAY dissatisfied with my isp and with good reason(those who know BSNL will get it) but I have no other choices.

That's it for my connection.

:welcome: Welcome to TMN cst1992!

Your connection has to travel a long way to get here... But I think you should be able to get more. I hope you get it sorted.

As for my personal profile: I'm pursuing a course in Engineering and I like to help people when they are in trouble.

I hope that you provide your insite if you see any questions here that you can help answer. We always can use more smart people.

I got very positive vibes here and hope that I'll continue to have this experience.

Thank you all very much.

cst1992

Me too... I love my users and I hope that it shows. :icon_thumright: