DHCP default gateway problem

ajain12

I am running DHCP on windows NT, it was working fine untill few days. The problem is clints are not receiving default gateway from the DHCP server. I am not able to fihure out whats the problem and how to find out where is the problem. I have checked that i have configured 003 option as defaut router, resatarted the server many a times., nothing seems like helping.

HI AJAIN12

first of all welcome to the forumzz

spread you word around about this website and the most acurate speed test online.

It seems like you are doing every thing fine, but can u think of any changes you have made before all this happend

you are running a win NT server and ur machine are running on ???

and obviously you have tired to restart the client also yeah?

I have tried restarting clients. Different clients are windows 95,98,windows 2000 and xp. No new patches are applied no changes made, as far as i know, but yes machine has access to other people in organisation, if by mistake they have done/chnage anything i wont know. but by seeing the configuration its same as i configured.