Show off your stack

mudmanc4

Lets see what your working with :)

Ever evolving, changing in every way. Moving around, adding to and taking away from , so try not and laugh I'll make whatever I need out of whatever I have at hand. Looks pretty bad I know, no rack. But the first pic is the heart of it all and what it looks like today. Terribly messy I know, at some point i might set things up pretty, just don't care honestly :laugh:

There is more , just seriously lacking storage. Only a few TB worth which is about filled. Mostly images.

post-9745-0-13661600-1346773529_thumb.jp

This one is my work station on the other side of the office. This image was taken a month ago maybe but nothing over here changes much, other then having to battle constantly to keep crap off this desk , the other one well , not so much lol

post-9745-0-24733700-1346773793_thumb.jp

Oh it says sTack.. that could have been embarrassing... :2funny:

Show em' if ya gottem {not really} , hell I know Roco will when he gets here .......

This stack works for me! :laughing7:

Geezus, yes a fine specimen :)

And no one will start bashing me on how trashed my old school toys are ? Man, I expected so much more outta you guys :/

Show em' if ya gottem {not really} , hell I know Roco will when he gets here .......

Geezus, yes a fine specimen :)

And no one will start bashing me on how trashed my old school toys are ? Man, I expected so much more outta you guys :/

my room looks a lot like that except i have guitar stuff everywhere ontop of all the computers

Really I do need to get it all organized, it's been right before. Many times, then I get going on something and poof, looks like it does now. Thinking of grabbings some angle iron, drilling and tapping a few holes, and making horizontal braces before painting it black. Maybe then I can stuff everything on it. Wheels are of great importance.