Auto Test Issue?

JethroBodine1

Test never ends, it has been stuck on 52/75 for days. I have restarted computer and browser multiple times.

If you allow your browser to re open previous windows, and have saved passwords I could see a cookie re starting the test ( although I do not believe it's handled this way ), but this must be a fluke, I'm sure ca3le will reply and get this resolved.

Are you certain you do not have the auto test running on a different machine ? Or a different username ?

Test never ends, it has been stuck on 52/75 for days. I have restarted computer and browser multiple times.

Try clearing your cookies...

Although I don't think it would make a difference I moved a little code around. I moved the portion of the code that increases the count outside of an else if statement. Small chance that this made a difference but if there was a problem with that I would have expected it to not work before... not just have an intermittent issue.

The count is stored in a cookie, when you restart the test the cookie is supposed to be reset to zero before it can move forward. Try clearing all your cookies, this may fix the issue.

Thank you for taking the time to report this, hopefully this resolves your problem.