how safe is the doctor?

just like to share my experience with you all as i blow time in the library. i had my blood taken 2 weeks ago to test my triglyceride levels for school.  well the results came back and it said they didn't take enough blood, so i have to go back. i'd just like to say, WTF! if they can't prick my arm to draw enough blood, how the hell can i trust them with scalpel???

Yep.. Sounds to me like someone dropped and broke the sample vial during the sample prep stage, or else they screwed it up some other way.... I've seen it happen in labs all the time (I don't work in medical labs, but I frequently service instruments in chemical labs and the same thing happens alot)...

--- Or ---

They're a secret society of blood-thirsty vampires and they want to take the rest of the vintage stuff you provided a sample of... Muuuaaahahahahahahahah!! :twisted::evil6::twisted:

or not....

just like to share my experience with you all as i blow time in the library. i had my blood taken 2 weeks ago to test my triglyceride levels for school.  well the results came back and it said they didn't take enough blood, so i have to go back. i'd just like to say, WTF! if they can't prick my arm to draw enough blood, how the hell can i trust them with scalpel???

I can almost guarantee you that it was enough blood. They either did one of the following, messed up the test and need to retest or the vacuum tube preservative in the bottom didn't mix well and your blood coagulated. The amount of blood needed for triglyceride levels is not much and the vacuum tubes remove almost all the blood they need quickly. So it was probably a faulty tube or the lab boned the pooch. :D