Windows 7 or Windows 8

roaddogg

Today I installed Windows 8Pro, 64bit, Not an upgrade a fresh install it only cost $136.00 the upgrade was only $86.00... I have not messed or tweaked in any way this is how I got..

57GZR0D.nI7iOVl.png 1pgDAl7.OHDntuU.png Y0wWGfl.JDMRsvN.png

and these are from Windows 7Pro, 64bit..

s0WxYAy.HQ04lKZ.png vGZ8XsE.SMGmd0Q.png kyqbQAa.e3Nv9ig.png

Windows 8 comes with the new IE 10. we all know that the first version of any software will get better as the bugs get up dated.

• 2 weeks later...

Even thought it is almost in the same format as Google Chrome, And the more I play with it , it is a real ease to move around and fine what you are looking for , like right now I am working with the Speech Recognition so I do not have to type any more, you have a start page that you load up with your favorite locations , tools, whatnots. then you have the search and apps page. every thing is right in front of you, I like it, and once all the bugs get fixed it will be awesome. I almost have the urge to go out and buy a touch screen , Win. 8 was actually made for the touch screen anyways. https://testmy.net/compID/224144796

This is another thing about getting the first version of any software or OS, now you get to try and find updates for driver and other program compatibilities problems, I am still looking for some..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been dual booting W7 & W8 their pretty much the same except W8 has a second start screen with apps. I guess this is to keep up with the Ipud and other mobile apps! Some things that your used to in W7 have been placed in different locations and named different in W8. Played hell trying to find uninstall programs. Found an program that installs a start button in explorer , that made navigation a lot easier. W8 is a learning curve but like I said very similar to W7. All in all W8 is good but still needs some fine tuning in my books!