"PanSat"

wingzero2309

a friend of mine just recently got this new satellite thing called PanSat, and he says he gets basically all channels for free...i thought it was some illegal thing wen he told me...but he said that it was developed by the navy or something, and you can get channels from all over the world.  i told my dad about this and he seemed interested, but we still dont know if its illegal or not, and if not, what are yalls opinions on it?  anyone use this pansat thing?

heres the link my friend sent me that shows stuff about it

http://www.cyberestore.com/product_info.php?products_id=86

So, is it illegal or legal? is it really developed by the navy? is it really possible to get hundreds and hundreds of channels for free???

whoa this pansat thingy is cool, my dad got one from some dude

so far, we only have installed the satellite to get the South Asian channels cause we still have cable for the english channels...but the dude is supposed to give us the english channel one soon

only thing i dont like about it...is its got a shitty ass control

whoa this pansat thingy is cool, my dad got one from some dude

Wait. You just "found out" about this yesterday, your dad "was interested", and now you have this thing already? What kind of "dude's" does your dad know? Just happen to have the pansat thing?

Don't tell me, it fell off the back of a truck, right?

Wait. You just "found out" about this yesterday, your dad "was interested", and now you have this thing already? What kind of "dude's" does your dad know? Just happen to have the pansat thing?

Don't tell me, it fell off the back of a truck, right?

L0l Hey I think I know the same guy that "finds" stuff that falls off the back of the truck....... Hmmm how come I'm never that lucky to see anything fall???

8) Microwave