Why ATT/Cingular Suck at customer service!

Swimmer

Last night my LG L1150 camera phone deicide that it was time to make is self stupid... Basically it erased the memory on the phone... Every thing was gone!  Preinstalled games, phone contacts, picures, web bookmarks, everything!  Well I placed a call into ATT/Cingular to get this POS returned...  After finally figuring out that it is a defective device they agree to replace it.. FOR $14.95...  I was like hell no!  After an hour with the customer support douche bags i got them to get rid of the charge.... And they hung up on me twice...  I swear to go this company blow the big one!  O did i mention that it isnt a new phone..  I have the optional insurance.. and they are sending me a "like-new" phone..  Well all i can say ATT/Cingular will never get an award for customer service...  ARGH dealing with dell is easier than dealing with my freaking cell phone company!