Hello!

inexco

Inexco... to me... your post looks kinda like spam.

As long as you'r not a bot... Welcome!  ... but... usually, a post like that... from someone in Asia who hasn't even used the speed test.  Usually points to spam.

... It kinda unusual for someone to just say "nice to be a part of this community" as their first post.  Inexco, if I'm wrong... let me know.  But I've just seen a lot of spam in my day... and it often reads like this.   :evil6:

Note to mods and others who care to know.  People will often make posts like this to get past the first few posts, get a couple posts approved and then attempt to spam freely once their account is trusted.  Well, doesn't really work because although it may let them post freely after two approved posts... new people are watched for long after that.  Get caught once, BAN and the email address is shared with thousands of other websites to prevent registration and spamming on other sites.  This really isn't the place to try and spam these days.  :knuppel2:     

:ar15fire:          :buck2:          :biggun:

• 4 weeks later...

And according to 3 emails I received this week, I have inherited somewhere in the neighborhood of $40 million. LOL - Here's one of them I got - I copied the whole email just to show how ridiculous it is:

On Feb 16, 2013, at 2:32 PM, TERRI BRADSON <[email protected]> wrote:

U.S Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control

(OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's

1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20220

Attention Beneficiary

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentle men, one of them is an American national and he is MR DAVID DEANE by name while the other person is MR. JACK MORGAN by name a CANADIAN national.

This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are died, they brought an account to replace your information*s in other to claim your fund of $12.5 Million Usd which it is right now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted:

BANK.-HSBC CANADA

QUEZON AVE. DELTA BRANCH

QUEZON CITY, CANADA

ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66

SWIFT CODE. BOPIPHMM

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of an accident with your wife and children. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment. Please you are hereby advice to reconfirm the below information to this honorable office for confirmation to help us serve you better.

Your Full Name.................

Your Country Address...........

Your Home Address..............

Occupation.....................

Tele Or Cell Phone..............

A Copy Of Your ID...............

You are to call this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

Thank you.

Ms. Terri Bradson

U.S Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control

(OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's

1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20220

They can't even speak and type English hahaha