I used to offer this option prior to 2005.  But I didn't like the way I did it before so I scrapped the idea for a while.  Today I'm releasing an option to those of you that would like to host your own speed test.

The first server to run this is Doolgo.com (My Son's website).  Hosted in New York.  Use the Doolgo.com Speed Test

This works with any web server running php 5 and Source Guardian.

If you'd like to become part of the beta download the file below and follow the readme, once you've uploaded the files send me a message with the website address you'd like to setup.  I'll put your information in the database and send you a key file that will get everything working.  

please request the latest build

Install in minutes... approved and running within 24 hours.

This is very early stage, more options etc are soon to come.  I will eventually build a GUI for the signup and management but for now just shoot me a message.  I'll update this thread as more information becomes available.

I used to offer this option prior to 2005.  But I didn't like the way I did it before so I scrapped the idea for a while.  Today I'm releasing an option to those of you that would like to host your own speed test.

This is very early stage, more options etc are soon to come.  I will eventually build a GUI for the signup and management but for now just shoot me a message.  I'll update this thread as more information becomes available.

It's been a while since following here, how would you like that message shot to you. No more pigeons but I thinks I have some arrows around. :wave:

i sent you some info for one of my servers to test it out if all goes well i'll throw it up live on my other servers aswell

Cool, can't wait to see it. Just upload the folder in the zip and email me a link, let me know the maximum bandwidth you want to share per month. Also, if you know the location of the server as well as the connection type... Let me know that stuff too and details that you think are important about the server. Once I can see the files I'll email you back a key file for your domain.

wow...i like this...i was just looking on the wayback machine and saw where you used to do this

hahaha i'm quoting my own post

this was nov 29, 2001

http://web.archive.org/web/20011129144115/https://testmy.net/

to the right...click on "my best score try and beat it" hahahaha and right below that is where you could add a test to your own site

• CA3LE locked this topic