It pays to complain as long as your nice

ninjageek

So I got myself A custom build computer, With my eyesight no longer being the best, find it better to let someone else put it together for me. 

Well I place a order on Monday, and Waited, Called them on Wednesday to get a ruff idea when to expect delivery so I could be sure to be around,. No desire to have a expensive computer sitting outside for long. Did I mention, when I called a REAL person picked up the phone?? I even told the guy I was shocked, He laughed and said they get that all the time, they hate the  automated stuff as well. Push 1 for this 2 for that, Wait, Mess up, get the wrong department, then play the game again. 

They tell me its ready, gonna be shipped Thursday, Few hours later I get a e mail saying problem, should get a bigger power supply. I wrote back, complained, explained, and kept it polite. I then as nice as I could told them what I thought they should do to make it right. They should put in the bigger power supply I needed, and next day ship it.

I honestly never expect them to do anything but want more money, and be forced to wait even longer.  To my shock I got a email reply Thursday Morning, The guys simply said, I make no excuses, We dropped the ball on this build. We are gonna put in the bigger power supply you wanted and get it done and shipped today, we will next day ship it, and we will pay for it all. 

So never fear to complain, but be nice, don't be afraid to tell them what you think they should do to make it right, but keep it reasonable. If you do that, you may come out happy and smelling like a rose. 

always found being polite scored .

who the hell as a paid erk needs to be personaly insulted by a customer , that only leads to be given the run around ,

thats the only power he has , 

heck, got a complaint why chew the ass of a under paid low level  guy , make him your frend , you will stand out in his view , and more likely to get past on to higher help if needed ,

always found being polite scored .

who the hell as a paid erk needs to be personaly insulted by a customer , that only leads to be given the run around ,

thats the only power he has , 

heck, got a complaint why chew the ass of a under paid low level  guy , make him your frend , you will stand out in his view , and more likely to get past on to higher help if needed ,

Biggles, you speak wise and gentlemanly. :rolleyes:

Would U be my friend? :haha: