Really Stuck

ninjageek

Your Right Mud, Plese accept my apology. I did not word my first post right. I want the ability to boot from either DVD or Hard Drive without having to go in and make change my BIOS.

If I put DVD in the first boot order, and there is no DVD in the drive, It won't skip that drive and Move on to hard drive. That should make more senese. Sorry.

Forgot to add, If I do put a DVD in the drive, it will boot no problem. If the DVD is empty, it won't skip the DVD and move on to boot from hard drive.

Edited by ninjageek

Your Right Mud, Plese accept my apology. I did not word my first post right. I want the ability to boot from either DVD or Hard Drive without having to go in and make change my BIOS.

If I put DVD in the first boot order, and there is no DVD in the drive, It won't skip that drive and Move on to hard drive. That should make more senese. Sorry.

Forgot to add, If I do put a DVD in the drive, it will boot no problem. If the DVD is empty, it won't skip the DVD and move on to boot from hard drive.

That's what I thought you were saying it could be a glitch with either the motherboard or dvd drive it may just be one of those things you have to live with try updating your bios If no update is available try restoring bios to default