Are you kidding me?

ninjageek

Most of you guys know, When I bought my new computer, had some problems with the build. Got it all strait, they made it right.

Same company, I am trying to figure out why this computer wont boot from dvd. I mean It will, BUT if there is nothing in the dvd player, it won't skip it and move on to the hard drive. 

So after 4 days of back and forth with e-mail, I let em have it. In a polite way, I told them, Really, are you kidding me?

I sell someone a computer, I get a e-mail with issues, I pick up the phone, call em, see what can be done. 

Am I expecting to much??

I still believe this is a faulty DVD player. It should know if there had been anything loaded into it's cache on boot and pass an interrupt, if not it should be silent.

As for pre built systems and support , depending on where you purchased it from also depends on the support. At the same time , try and work something out to swap the drive.