Unable to do automatic upload test.

The error message is:

Something is wrong... The webmaster has been notified of this error. 0.072X and 0Z

Server in NL

Any settings where I specify a custom upload size (necessary because upload spike at the very beginning) returns some sort of error such as above. 

Any and all help is welcome

Thanks.

The error message is:

Something is wrong... The webmaster has been notified of this error. 0.072X and 0Z

Server in NL

Any settings where I specify a custom upload size (necessary because upload spike at the very beginning) returns some sort of error such as above. 

Thanks.

First, WELCOME!

I know what that error is.. but I can't duplicate it.

So I'm selected on the NL server... I go to the upload test and select a size manually... it works.  I run an automatic test and select the sizes manually.. it works.  I run other test types.. they work... I run download tests... they work too.

I believe that you got the error... I'm just wondering why.  That happens when form data required to process the results is missing from the request.

First, try again... this may have been tied somehow to a glitch earlier that I resolved. (although I doubt it) ... if it persists, please clear your cache and cookies... if it still persists please let me know and I'll look deeper into the issue.  You can also directly request tests using the following format.

https://testmy.net/dl-1MB     - 1MB Download Test
https://testmy.net/ul-1MB     - 1MB Upload Test

Using this format you can manually select 1-200MB download speed tests and 1-33MB upload speed tests.  The data is built automatically and sizes are completely dynamic, exactly the size you request, so feel free to use decimals in the sizes.  If you were requesting this from a mirror, simply append the subdomain.  e.g. 1MB upload test to NL would be http://eu.testmy.net/ul-1MB.  Also, enter the size in kB by dropping the 'MB' in the URL.  e.g. https://testmy.net/dl-1024 would run a 1024 kB download speed test.   -- Pretty nifty little trick, huh!

Thanks for the feedback!

- Damon

The error message is:

Server in NL

Thanks.

Cool, it's fixed.  Size miscalculation issue, just in that specific instance.  Easy fix.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for pointing that out.  Please let me know if you have anymore issues or if you have any suggestions on how I can make my service better.

- Damon

Cool, it's fixed.  Size miscalculation issue, just in that specific instance.  Easy fix.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for pointing that out.  Please let me know if you have anymore issues or if you have any suggestions on how I can make my service better.

- Damon

Thanks for the quick resolution of this issue.

Unfortunately, I now seem to be caught in an eventually ending test cycle where the window that loads the data keeps reapearing after uploading the specified custom amount.  Test #1 of 25 →  does not increase either, nor are the tests recorded. Eventually the cycle will be interrupted by an Error 101. (However, right now, it has gone over 14 repetitions after which I reset it.)

Settings that encountered this error: Upload; Every 5/10/ Minutes; 25 times; 15/10MB 

Settings that did not encouter this error: Upload; Every 15 Minutes; 25 times; 5MB

Server: NL

I'm running a test with those settings...

auto upload, every 5 minutes, 25 times, 10MB minimum... let that run for a little bit.  Then I'll do the same thing on the NL server... I'll get back with you about this soon.

-D

Thanks for the quick resolution of this issue.

Unfortunately, I now seem to be caught in an eventually ending test cycle where the window that loads the data keeps reapearing after uploading the specified custom amount.  Test #1 of 25 →  does not increase either, nor are the tests recorded. Eventually the cycle will be interrupted by an Error 101. (However, right now, it has gone over 14 repetitions after which I reset it.)

Settings that encountered this error: Upload; Every 5/10/ Minutes; 25 times; 15/10MB 

Settings that did not encouter this error: Upload; Every 15 Minutes; 25 times; 5MB

Server: NL

I was just able to do that without a problem...

post-2-0-18552200-1362265127_thumb.png

CA3LE's NL auto upload results 3/2/13 --- I got pretty good upload speeds all the way to NL.  I actually got slightly better results to there than Texas.  Only on upload though.

It tested 10MB upload every 10 minutes... I aborted before it finished 25 cycles.  

If you have a problem with that, try clearing your browser cookies.  I'm currently rewriting nearly all the variables on the site controlled by cookies.  I'm instead going to have them stored server-side in a database which is a more reliable method.  It's one of many improvements that will be made leading into v14.

Are you still having an issue with this?