exceed satelight internet speeds very so much

joenealhurt

hello my name is joe and ive had exceed satelight internet for about a month and the speeds just very so so much from 5 mbps to 22 mbps and this is down load speeds called the company they sent a teck out to check the equipment and found nothing wrong with anything called the company back and there still looking into it but cant find anything wrong as of yet   please any help wood be greatly apprishiated thanks

NOt sure about any of the new equipment, but when I had sat what helped most was keeping it clean, no extra software running in the background, and the TCP optimizer which of course a few others denied that it helped. But I did get  very decent speeds that way.

Welcome aboard on this fine Easter morn.  :wave:

I have had the Exceed "new" satellite service since last August.  I had so many problems with both speed and online and offline.  ViaStat corp office got involved as I posted my issues on their Facebook and mine.  I spent 3 months of my time testing the speed every few hours as requested by the services guys.  They came out 6 times and each time they would replace a piece of equipment and say it is working fine now.  On their laptops it worked great and on mine, it didn't.  I have never had upload speed greater than 0.5kbps.  When I test the speed there is a varition of 43% during a typical test.  Via Stat or Exceed never had any answers and it is very clear no one really cares either.