How do you remove an attachement from here!?

jackdashack

down u nder your post where it says multiquote and quote. to the left is an edit button. you can go edit your post and remove the image, file, or whatever it may be from the post and click save once done.

you may also want to click use full editor when editing the post. makes it easier to navigate. (at least for me)

post-28921-0-50300800-1365487640_thumb.p

Edited by RyanS

Thanks but doesn't seem to resolve. Under all the older posts mine does not have an edit button. I have seen this edit button on a newly posted reply and have taken advantage of it at times, but that option seems to go away after another new reply is added. I see the one you circled was the last post. I wonder if several if you looked above this post your image shows if the edit button still remains?  I am wanting to remove an image that was posted but has several replies after it. THanks  Jack ":-\

My button is not grayed out.  It simply just isn't there. I'm using Chrome? And TMN I appreciate your comments but it wasn't a matter of posting something wrong. I wish it was wrong. I posted a clip of some of my personal info that while it helped the moderator I was talking to, he said to me after the fact, it might not be good you posted that and remove it would be best. Actually, he said he would for me but it's never been done. But once posted there, then it was too late to go back and edit it.  

And I have tried to contact the mod who was helping me and I can't seem to get him to respond. I have REPORTED it and nothing yet. I have contacted another mod and no response. Been trying since early last evening.  ":-\

I sent you message through report center as well as your personal messenger.

Anyone else needing to edit , view or remove something they have uploaded or attached,

edit your profile > look to the left menu , find ' manage attachments' and click it , you'll be able to remove anything there.

My button is not grayed out.  It simply just isn't there. I'm using Chrome? And TMN I appreciate your comments but it wasn't a matter of posting something wrong. I wish it was wrong. I posted a clip of some of my personal info that while it helped the moderator I was talking to, he said to me after the fact, it might not be good you posted that and remove it would be best. Actually, he said he would for me but it's never been done. But once posted there, then it was too late to go back and edit it.  

And I have tried to contact the mod who was helping me and I can't seem to get him to respond. I have REPORTED it and nothing yet. I have contacted another mod and no response. Been trying since early last evening.  ":-\

Hey jackdashack, sent you a PM.  Again, sorry I couldn't help sooner on that. Yesterday was my 5 year anniversary so I took the day off. I was only paying attention to my monitors yesterday.

Glad it's fixed... thanks for helping out everyone!