Upload Test not working for me

Virge753

I have tried to complete multiple upload test including larger sizes (33MB) and auto test.  The test seems to stall sometime during the process.  Where can I start to diagnose the problem.

Are you having the same issue with all sizes?

The test seems to stall sometime during the process.

Does it "stall" during the upload (e.g. while showing the progress bar) or after the progress bar reaches 100% and when you should be getting the results?

SIETEC

sietec.png

It seems to not work on any sizes for the upload.  I have completed the download test and have no problem with that.  When I select the test this is what I see on the screen in a box:

Testing your connection with Custom :: Forwarding Disabled...

Did you know... flash based speed tests are notoriously inaccurate?
Unique to the Internet TestMy.net uses only your web browser.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0

On my tab title bar of my web browser it is showing me a connecting... title and when I hover over anything on that screen except for stop my mouse cursor is a loading image.  I am running Firefox on Windows 7 ISP is Verizon.  Let me know what other informaiton y'all might need to help with this thing.

I havent but will do that later tonight and see what I can get.  I am trying to figure out what my true upload speed is to livestream gaming content correctly.  If you have any advice on that I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is what I got on the 256kb size

kQChnN3.png

This was at 3MB

5J0WCIS.png