Hello, Im new here. :)

ZachTylerxx

Hello everyone i am new to this website and did a test. I did a speedtest and it shows the times of my connection id. To the right of the times it shows a star and a Apple symbol. When i move my mouse over it says Dallas, TX US => Ipad Detected Herndon VA. I dont own a ipad or live anywhere relatively close to Texas. Is someone else using my connection or have access to my computer?

Hello everyone i am new to this website and did a test. I did a speedtest and it shows the times of my connection id. To the right of the times it shows a star and a Apple symbol. When i move my mouse over it says Dallas, TX US => Ipad Detected Herndon VA. I dont own a ipad or live anywhere relatively close to Texas. Is someone else using my connection or have access to my computer?

It's probably a bug... I look into your results and see why that is and correct it.  Thanks for pointing that out, I'll update you when I know.

------UPDATE------

Send me a link to where you see this.. or a screenshot. I'm looking at your results and they seem like they're correctly resolved.

post-2-0-86215000-1369034799_thumb.png

I think I know what may have happened... you were seeing your hosts recent results on the test results page. You can change that to show your results, there is a link right there to the botton left.

... after you test a few times and get some results logged, it switches over to show your results.

You must have seen that and not noticed it was other people on your ISP being listed. To show just your results, click "Results" in the top right menu... the results shown after you complete a test has comparisons included and doesn't show all your previous speed test results.

------UPDATE------

Oh yeah, WELCOME!   :welcome: