Time axis labels on results graph

The Y axis on the results graph is labelled in Mb/s which is useful, however the X axis which shows time is not. It is not clear if the X position is proportional to time or if each data point is shown with the same interval, as the axis is not labelled.

It would be really useful to have at least grid lines for each day (or 12/6 hour chunk of) and some kind of marker for when there is a discontinuity in measurements.

Hope this is useful :)

I totally agree with you.  I've been wanting to do that for a long time but there are so many areas to this site it can be hard to pull myself from more critical areas to get to it.

When I first designed the graphing system... well, first there were not graphs.  It was just the list data you see below the graph.  When I built on the graphing I pretty much threw it together to suit my purpose... I wanted the X-Axis to have data but annoyingly the two datasets won't match because the time is different.

All it's going to take is some of my time to sit down and research and play around to get multi-xaxis into one graph.  Right now, if I turn it on it will graph one or the other.  Either the upload times or download times.  Because the tests can be taken independently of each other and the time is variable we run into an issue.  ... it's technically possible but I have to take the time.  It's definitely on my to-do-list.

For now, you can filter by test type...

post-2-0-63403100-1370085175.png

... once you've displaying only one test type and you hover over you'll see the time in the details.

post-2-0-82435000-1370085213.png

I appreciate the suggestions.. keep them coming!  Even if they've already been suggested... the more I hear something, the more likely it will be prioritized.

• 2 months later...