Not Possible

jljones

qguFyQU.teX43Wf.png

This is my result.  I have Hughes satellite internet 1.6 MB package.  I don't believe it's possible I can get this result, but everytimne I test it looks like this, but the normal performance I get doesn't reflect this.  When I download a file it is much lower than this.

qguFyQU.teX43Wf.png

This is my result.  I have Hughes satellite internet 1.6 MB package.  I don't believe it's possible I can get this result, but everytimne I test it looks like this, but the normal performance I get doesn't reflect this.  When I download a file it is much lower than this.

Have you tried the multithread speed test -- it might help defeat whatever is cache accelerating your result?  Hughes has some kind of proxy accelerator I think.   I have a bunch of things in place to avoid this but nothing is impossible.  If they have a system in place that specifically ignores some of my commands then they could defeat my cache prevention.  I need to either get with someone that has their service and use it for development or talk with Hughes about it.  ... is there acceleration software they gave you that you can turn off or can you bypass their proxy?  ... note to others, this is a very uncommon situation.

... I've never been able to get my hands on a satellite connection for my development.  But many satellite users over the years have sworn by TestMy.net ... I think I just need to get my hands on a satellite and see for myself...