SkyCable Internet

meeok2

Anyone using SkyCable for internet? I have been using them now for a few months and the speeds are horrible! It has been getting worse as time goes by. Only works well in the mornings. It seems like they don't have enough bandwidth to support their customers. The later it gets in the day the slower the speeds go. I would say about 70-80% of the time the service is too slow to use. Anyone else having trouble with SkyCable??

I feel your pain. Although at the moment I am not having issues such as yourself with the ISP, I have been in your position. Possibly most of us have. As many surely are with you.

Aside this , i think your spot on from your description, a company trying to make it , at the same time supplying the masses with access, not always the best when starting up.