Yet another test.

mrp

::: Download Stats :::

Connection is: 1792 kbps about 2 Mbit (tested with 800 KB)

Download Speed is: 219 Kb/sec

Auth Code: 2026881 (validate a http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 32 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 5 second(s)

Getting there. It goes up and down, up and down...

That is much better than last night MRP... one day you will beat me.. one day (like the day when you move back to PHX and get COX again)

geeze.gif

These are two seprate downloads (see the ?6 at the end... of the top picture [so I wouldn't test from a cahed file])

friggen_a.gif

heres a little more

madness.gif

and from that un-named lame site

lamesite.gif

:shock: Will this madness stop :?: ?!?! I hope not :twisted::-D

My upload still sucks balls though

::: Upload Stats :::

Connection is: 253 kbps about 0 Mbit

Upload Speed is: 31 Kb/sec

Auth Code: 253796 (Validate at http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 8 times faster than 56K, you can upload 1MB in 33 second(s)

:x:x less buggy code :evil: ? I have no bugs foo :o ! Hey do me a favor :? ... write me a better script if you don't like mine... oh yea that's right you don't know PERL, ASP, PHP, JAVA or HTML :wink: . People always talkin' shit... do better then you will have the authority to rag on my (by the way BUGLESS) scripts ~~ really let me know when that script of yours is online... 'cause I'd really like to see you do better :wink: hahahaha ...

No more M+ for you buddy.

:x:x less buggy code :evil: ? I have no bugs foo :o ! Hey do me a favor :? ... write me a better script if you don't like mine... oh yea that's right you don't know PERL, ASP, PHP, JAVA or HTML :wink: . People always talkin' shit... do better then you will have the authority to rag on my (by the way BUGLESS) scripts ~~ really let me know when that script of yours is online... 'cause I'd really like to see you do better :wink: hahahaha ...

No more M+ for you buddy.

oh well. i created my community. i am administrator of own community hahaha. good luck.

• 2 months later...

The dude is an admin for a one person forum. That is impressive. It is probally hosted on some pos free service thing bravenet?? :roll: O well he is gone now to bad i will have to look for his forum and tell him what he is missing out on..

LOL banned for life!

and he has to find a better place then this to test his connection.. I pitty that man....NOT what an ass.