Set identifiers on previously-done speed tests.

Hi,

I've got an idea.

Why not let us set identifiers (like 'Home', 'Office', etc.) on our previously-done speed tests?

I just found out that you had that feature, and it would make it much easier to separate my home network results from my university results, etc.

I've already done plenty of speed tests.

I never knew about the feature previously and so all my different connections are just grouped under my results.

I can't filter them unless I choose a specific connection ID (which isn't the best of dynamic addresses like mine).

You'll be able to do that and a lot more soon. I'll be really expaning on sorting, filtering and adding your own custom identifiers. Identifiers are really handy when you have many computers or are performing benchmarks you want grouped or separated. I've had them since at least 2010... keep looking around, I'm sure there's many more option / features you haven't noticed. I often add things without making announcements or talking about them. You really have to look close to catch a lot of it. By contrast the features I'm bundling into v14 will be hard to miss. Like last year (almost exactly a year ago) going from v12 to v13.

You're a beta tester so you'll be amoung the first to know when I start testing new stuff. Although, almost all of v14 will bypass beta testing. So it will be a suprise for everyone... I bet I even suprise myself a little.