Hi from the Netherlands.

ziggo

I have cable internet 150Mbps x 15Mbps. Also it includes digital television in HD and Radio stations. This package cost is € 58.95 per month.

I enjoy online gaming through Steam and Origin Also downloading with Torrent and streaming Netflix. 

Here is my connection test result which are close to what is advertise:

ziggo.png

I have cable internet 150Mbps x 15Mbps. Also it includes digital television in HD and Radio stations. This package cost is € 58.95 per month.

I enjoy online gaming through Steam and Origin Also downloading with Torrent and streaming Netflix. 

Here is my connection test result which are close to what is advertise:

ziggo.png

Very nice... pretty much 150/15 - I've been watching Ziggo for a while, their users seem to get very respectable speeds... even when testing all the way across the Atlantic.

Post up your speeds multithreadding to some servers outside of NL... also try without multithread with the various mirrors.  You've shown that you can max that line out in your own neighborhood, now expand that out to the world.  Run a multithread test with all of the servers selected... let's see what your world speed is.

Here's mine...

This is a select all...

E0Sg9x6.png

remember, if you want to select your own size on the multithread test... select the servers you want, click save then navigate to the download test page and select the size as you normally would.  I'll make this easier by version 14.

Obviously TMN has more servers in the US and I'm in Colorado, so to be fair this is the same test utilizing only Amsterdam and Singapore.

uKJPQWl.png

Focused on a nearby server...

xzJGqY4.png

I'm quotted at 105 Mbps.

Here's using the classic linear test... 

PY8ETvN.png

very similar results which is what you want.

Classic has higher resolution details.  And you can see I'm actually bursting at speeds higher than I pay for.

post-2-0-46558800-1383162299_thumb.png

To share your results like this just click the share tab and then click "forum code" ... then paste it here.

I just moved to Colorado Springs (actually closer to Monument CO) and Comcast has really been performing.  Just like with Cox Communications in Phoenix AZ ... if you're in the area, you have to be stupid, misinformed or locked into a contract to have anyone else for Internet.   ... CenturyLink is headquartered is in Denver, I would have thought they'd have more fiber out here, best they could get to my house... 40 Mbps.  HAHAHA, in my opinion that's not even competition to Comcast's offering.

• 4 weeks later...