need help with computer

YepperZ

heyyy i need major help with my computer...well its the internet itdoesnt work at all, when i right click on the local area connection thing in 'my network places' and click on repair it says it cant 'renew the IP adress'. well my mom had the computer guy at her work look at it he said it is from all the multimedia but all i have is winamp, and windows media player. i cant restore my computer its the internal restore thingy is fucked up i cant restore it!! grr it says something with new hardware being installed might be messing with it i dunno just help in anyway u can plz!

heyyy i need major help with my computer...well its the internet itdoesnt work at all, when i right click on the local area connection thing in 'my network places' and click on repair it says it cant 'renew the IP adress'. well my mom had the computer guy at her work look at it he said it is from all the multimedia but all i have is winamp, and windows media player. i cant restore my computer its the internal restore thingy is fucked up i cant restore it!! grr it says something with new hardware being installed might be messing with it i dunno just help in anyway u can plz!

if internet  doesnt work how did you post?  by using the internet :tongue:

yes i said internet its the internet on my computer its not working, and i cant really click that link without having working connection on my computer  ;). ok lets say this over, i cant get on the internet with my computer, router works and everything or i wouldnt be typing this on my laptop, when i rigth click on the local area connection and hit repair it says cannot renew ip adress. i cant system restore it with f8 when i go to it, it goes to the screen that says to start in safe mode blah blah blah says something about error with new hardware, and the only thing is is some guy that works at my moms work on their computers put in a new ether net card and it was working before