Just a quick hello

ninjageek

Hi guys, been awhile, hope your all staying safe and warm!!! Seems like I continue to change lots. Don't geek or tweek anymore. Window's 7 helped with that issue. Sure don't miss xp with all its issues.

Any more what few people that do still use desktop computers, any issues I simply tell them install windows 7 and be done with it. Hope you all had a happy holidays. Stay safe, stay warm....

The funny part is I built this computer with my geek side in mind. Have the amd 8350 with 660 ti card and even have a slave drive just to put lynix on. Of course my computer is liquid cooled. LOL. 

Built it about a year ago, paid like 2 grand for it. Its still a beast, I don't really game any more, Don't geek any more. Just sits and collects dust. On the bright side, the ex gf is the one that paid for it. I just put together my dream build at that time, She saw it, sat down and ordered it. 

The funny part is I built this computer with my geek side in mind. Have the amd 8350 with 660 ti card and even have a slave drive just to put lynix on. Of course my computer is liquid cooled. LOL. 

Built it about a year ago, paid like 2 grand for it. Its still a beast, I don't really game any more, Don't geek any more. Just sits and collects dust. On the bright side, the ex gf is the one that paid for it. I just put together my dream build at that time, She saw it, sat down and ordered it.

That's exactly how mine is. Built it to be bad-ass, and now it just compiles ASP.NET code for me. And sometimes watches Netflix.

Thanks,

EBrown