Upload Speed TID Chart Not Rendering

windsurferk

I'm trying to view the detailed line chart for each of my upload tests.  However, when I click on one of the TID links -- example -- I get a page, but the line graph does not render.  I don't have this problem when I'm viewing download tests...only upload tests.

I'm interested in knowing the min values for each of my upload tests.  Is there another way of getting this info?

I'm having problems with VOIP and it seems to be on the upload side of things.  Any help would be appreciated.

post-172763-0-62665900-1393592158_thumb.

I'm trying to view the detailed line chart for each of my upload tests.  However, when I click on one of the TID links -- example -- I get a page, but the line graph does not render.  I don't have this problem when I'm viewing download tests...only upload tests.

I'm interested in knowing the min values for each of my upload tests.  Is there another way of getting this info?

I'm having problems with VOIP and it seems to be on the upload side of things.  Any help would be appreciated.

I wish it did that.  Those details, what I call TiP (Test in Progress) data, are only available on classic linear speed tests over 1.5 MB.  The upload speed test and multithread speed test do not have that ability... yet.  I'm working on it.  I'm also going to enable TiP for tests under 1.5 MB.  It's a complicated issue as to why under 1.5 MB and under doesn't work with TiP... for that, I know the solution, I just need to take the time.  It's just going to be tedious and time consuming.  I have it slated for update but it's a lower priority.

I'm working on making that happen with the upload and multithread too.  Which is definitely not a straight forward build.  It's a long process of trial and error, it's not like I'm asking normal things out of your browser.  There also aren't books out there on how to build this stuff, e.g. "Internet Speed Test Building For Dummies".  Instead there are trillions of bits of information scattered across the Internet.  The answer to what I want to do is out there, it's just not laid out for me.  On top of that, sometimes pieces of the puzzle are missing because either browser or language capabilities need to catch up and give me the ability to do what I'm trying to do.  I've been developing that TiP system completely blind, not even knowing if all the work will pay off and actually work to produce useful information.  It's worked beautifully on my classic download speed test but when it comes to the other tests... I'm not even sure if it's possible yet.  There are challenges to both.. just know that I am developing but it takes time.  I wish that you all could see my vision for TMN, stick around and you will.    

... I know that doesn't help you much right now.  Maybe I should have that window shrink for results without TiP, with an explanation about why there isn't a graph.  At least then it wouldn't look like something was missing.