TMN site issue.

Hey guys, CA3LE, everyone i just have a quick question. perhaps its my end (most likely). but it seems even when i clear cookies, cache, etc in firefox i have troubles loading The homepage. if i jump to the forum its fine. but the homepage seems to have trouble loading for me. it never times out. just hangs for 10-15 seconds or so then pops up bit by bit. imagine loading a page on dial up. where it slowly fills the page in lol.

is it just something on my end? every other site is fine and my speeds are 40/5 currently. i havent tried chrome yet, mainly because i hate that browser. but just a curious little thing.

Pops right up for me. As the page is loading look at the status bar and take note of any addresses hanging. I've seen AdSense hold up loading but I thought the new async code fixed that.

since you mentioned adsense, the name reminded me that i have "adblock plus"  installed and so i disabled it. popped up fine. so just messing around i uninstalled and reinstalled the addon and its smooth now. weird.

must have been something borked up in my browser. seems resolved after that.

Thanks for the quick reply man