Large downloads stop as "complete" at 319mb

jwill58

I cant figure this out. I download video files and about a month ago my downloads were showing as "Complete" , however, when I checked the files, they were EXACTLY 79.9mb , 139mb or 319mb in size. The files vary in size. Normally a video will come in 1gb links or all in one large link. One I tried today was 3.27gb and it stopped at precisely 319mb , like it was a completed download. I have just installed a new router, thinking it could solve the problem (I was trained in the Air Force NEVER to be a "Parts Replacer" , always diagnose the problem .  I guess I have been out of the service too long.   I was tempted to buy a new harddrive, but I have 3 internal and one external already , so I just changed the location for my Downloads folder. I downloaded the 3.27gb file hoping it would complete...it did, it completed at 319mb ! No joy ! If anyone has any ideas , Im more than ready to listen to anyone who wants to help. My PC specs are below.

Thanks      jwill58

PC specs :

ASUS M4A87TD EVO

AMD Phenom II X6 1100BE 3.3ghz
16GB G.SKILL DDR3 1333
SAMSUNG 830 Series SSD 2.5" 256GB SATA ,OS etc...
WD 1.5TB 7200rpm, Downloads & photos & videos
WD 1.0TB 7200rpm , photos mostly 
Seagate Backup Plus 3TB External Hard Drive - USB 3.0
ASUS HD6950 2GB MOD to 6970
PIONEER BDC-202 BD-ROM
NZXT HALE90-850-M PSU
NZXT M-59 Case
BOSE Companion® 5 speaker system
Windows 7 Professional 64bit
WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX : 7.5

I'll ask a couple questions that might seem null or obvious, so I can think on it. 

The movies do not play, or are not completed files ( no matter the download size, correct? )

The file size reported is correct and you have been able to verify this ?

Any torrents could be corrupt externally or even during transmission. 

Run old spybot V. 1.6 - make sure to allow the program to run again on reboot.