Fast P2P(torrenting) but SLoooow internet

Mustaqim

Hi guys
And no I haven't made a mistake with the title :cry: 

For the past two weeks the speed of general browsing has dropped to ~15KB/s( when it's shaped from 8:00 to 17:00) and ~50KB/s( unshaped), yet torrent downloading works at full speed, I contacted my ISP and my ADSL line maintainer, but both insist that there are no errors with my line or account, which I believe because of the torrent speed reaching max.
Here's proof it's working at it supposed to be:3751802481.png
And yes that is the max speed I reach, it's the best where I live. :suspicious2:

Here's proof normal Downloading and browsing is the exact opposite: s2qUKen.9Eqat0Y.png

I either DL/browse or use torrents, never both at the same time.

I suspect it most probably is on my end(router), yet I haven't touched anything. This happens with everything thats connected to the router. QoS is disabled. Does anybody have ANY idea what is the problem here? PLEASE HELP :crutch:

Hi guys
And no I haven't made a mistake with the title :cry:

For the past two weeks the speed of general browsing has dropped to ~15KB/s( when it's shaped from 8:00 to 17:00) and ~50KB/s( unshaped), yet torrent downloading works at full speed

<snip>

When you have a torrent downloading "at full speed," look at the details of a given torrent in your client, to see what the per-peer speeds are.  I'd bet that each peer's speed to you is also relatively slow...something to check.