nanobot

PC Games

If anyone plays any of the following PC games and wants to game together (or game on something not on the list, I can always add them) please let me know, I'm looking for a good group of people to play some games with (whether they be skilled or not) and so it'd be great if anyone was up to it.

PC:

Battlefield 3

Modern Warfare 3

Modern Warfare 2

Medal of Honor (NOT Warfighter, though I'll get Warfighter if there's interest for it)

If you play other FPS games (or even non-FPS games, I'm fairly open) such as the following let me know and I'll get them:

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: Black Ops (As well as II)

Call of Duty: Ghosts

I WILL be getting Advanced Warfare when it comes out.

You can add me on Origin or Steam (both are EBrown8534) and I also have a Teamspeak 3 Server setup (IP is evbpc.com, evbpc.net, 192.99.152.238 or 192.99.202.115, any should work.)

Thanks,

EBrown

Last thing I was playing was CRYSIS 3 on PC.  That game is badass.  Great graphics and voice acting.

It's hard to find time... last year I got COD Ghosts for my birthday and it took me 4-6 months before the wrapper came off.  When I do play it's a marathon.  Pretty cool when your favorite game's release lines up with your birthday every year.  B)

Kevin Spacey makes a good president.  Advanced Warfare will be awesome.  COD, for me, is more about the feeling of the gameplay than the graphics.  It plays right.

I've always enjoyed Call of Duty. Started my FPS run in HALO: Combat Evolved for PC, then it's a hard distinction to make between HALO 3 for the Xbox 360 or SOCOM for the PS2, then went onto Call of Duty II for the Xbox 360, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the Xbox 360, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for the Xbox 360, CoD MW2 for the PC, Medal of Honor for the PC, CoD MW3 for the PC, Battlefield 3 for the PC, and next will either be CoD: Ghosts or CoD: Advanced Warfare for the PC. Really excited for Advanced Warfare. (Been a long time since I bought a game pre-release or right as it came out.)

Thanks,

EBrown