TestMercury Size Error.

xs1

It has a maximum number of requests (1024).  The size gets overridden in that situation, to the maximum allowed for the file size.

To avoid this use larger images for testing.  If this is a test that's already in the Mercury system you can hover over the link to see the image size.  You can also change the img size filter at the top.  A 200 kB image can create tests all the way to 200 MB.

I've locked this because I found that smaller images are only accurate to certain sizes.

I did change the filter , and that particular one i clicked on - thats what happened. i didnt add a link. 

changed the filter on the right > clicked that site > noticed it was downloading too fast lol.

Edited by xs1

You requested 200MB... doesn't mean that's what you get.  :laughing7:   --- that's why it's called Req Size not Test Size.

The filter I was talking about was the one that says "Img Size" ... select mid, large or max and you'll only be shown tests that can do up to 200MB.  By the way, the 200MB limit is going to be increased soon. ;)