Slow upload, speed resultat

hup

My upload speed is typically 1/8 to 1/10 of my download speed on Time Warner. Time Warner's plan I'm on is 50 down and 10 up max. Most of the time I'm close to those numbers using my wired Ethernet computer.

I use ac wifi
Ac have speed up to 6.77 Gbit/s
So it should not be the problem

I use ac wifi
Ac have speed up to 6.77 Gbit/s
So it should not be the problem

Not true, my AC wifi has acted up a few times.  I'll join the N wifi on the same router and my speed will be MUCH faster.  Something probably interfering with with 5 GHz and not 2.4 GHz.  Interference affects all wifi, AC is no exception.  I run a quick download test, switch from AC to N and retest the same size.  There's usually a difference in favor of AC but I've seen it the other way around.  When AC was running slow it was 1-2 Mbps vs 80+ Mbps (n - laptop never moved)... vs 100+ Mbps wired.  I changed channels on the router a while back and I haven't had issues since.

Whenever possible you should test wired to the router or modem to establish an ideal baseline.  Then compare those numbers to your wifi.  Might surprise you.

Not true, my AC wifi has acted up a few times.  I'll join the N wifi on the same router and my speed will be MUCH faster.  Something probably interfering with with 5 GHz and not 2.4 GHz.  Interference affects all wifi, AC is no exception.  I run a quick download test, switch from AC to N and retest the same size.  There's usually a difference in favor of AC but I've seen it the other way around.  When AC was running slow it was 1-2 Mbps vs 80+ Mbps (n - laptop never moved)... vs 100+ Mbps wired.  I changed channels on the router a while back and I haven't had issues since.

Whenever possible you should test wired to the router or modem to establish an ideal baseline.  Then compare those numbers to your wifi.  Might surprise you.

But my download is show correct in testmy download test

But not show the upload speed correct

And speedtest.net, bredbandskollen.se, stofa.dk/kundeservice/test-din-internet-hastighed, waoo.dk/internet/hastighedsmaaler

All thise site show bouth upload and download speed correct

Just wundering why

maybe you can only get those speeds multithread. The upload test here is single thread. It also considers from start to finish. Most other tests ommit portions of the result.

I will try to enable, Multithread test