Why this site is so awesome?

spudler_t

I love this site and the fact I can look at my previous speed tests and use them to point out to Comcast or whomever what my upload and download speeds were at what date and times and when the speed decreased from what the average was regardless of what their so called ( recommended speed test site) says my speed is currently.

This site has saved me hours of arguing and probably some court time and possibly save a few techs from a beat down when they try to blame anything including the color of my cat as to why my internet speed is not what it should be, I believe the default  of the techs is to blame anything but their equipment or connection.

Kinda like our government blame anything but their actual incompetence. 

So just wanted to say 

Thank you for creating and keeping this site available I know I sure do appreciate it and try to mention it to anyone I know that is interested in keeping track of their speed and actual care about getting what they are paying for.